17 December 2008

17 days...

So I'm packing up my apartment ... and not doing a great job of it. I head out to Ireland in only 17 days and still can't believe it. I'll be flying out of Newark on Jan. 3rd around 7 p.m. and I'll arrive in Dublin that Sunday around 6:30 a.m. I'll be in Dublin until the 6th for an orientation and then it's off to Galway! So most likely I'll start posting that night.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and break! I'm going to miss you guys so much, so you all better keep in touch. The internet is a marvelous thing so I expect e-mails, gchats and IMs!! I'll be 7 hours ahead of you so I'm thinking the best time to contact me would be around 3 or 4 p.m. US time. I'm usually online most days before I go to bed. And just because I am having an amazing time in Ireland (jealous yet?) that doesn't mean I'll forget you guys! So keep in touch and have a wonderful start to 2009.

Lots of love,
Katie

"Friends are like stars, you may not always see them but you know they are always there."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck baby girl!! I'm so excited for you ... you're going to have an amazing time! enjoy every minute of it; trust me it goes too quickly!

love you lots
b