12 May 2009

All good things must eventually end

I'm slowly starting to pack, and have only two full days left in Galway. It's very weird to think about. After living here for four and a half months it's almost over. And packing is not going to be fun -- two suitcases and a back pack for 4 months worth of stuff, ugh. I took one last walk through town and down to Salthill today. Luckily it has been extremely nice these past few days making my depature even sadder. It finally feels like ... well spring because it's never hot enough here to really feel like summer.

I never had a chance to update about London, but it was an awesome trip. I'm really, really glad I went and traveling alone was the easiest thing ever. There was no one but me to worry about and I got to do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. And I did a LOT. So I'll just post a few photos from the trip and if you want to hear about it -- well in only a few days I can tell you about it in person or on the phone!








No comments: