13 March 2009

Feedback Time!

I've been writing in this for more than 2 months, and I'd like to know what you think! There are a few avid commentors, but not many, so I'm not sure who's reading this, and what you would like to read about.

Are the posts too long? Too much detail? Not enough detail? Any questions about Irish life? Things I haven't touched on that you want to know about?

I can't improve on this without some constructive criticism. So let me know what you think! You can leave a comment (try not to be anonymous, I like to know who's reading my blog!). Or, send me an e-mail at ramonesgirl@gmail.com, because regardless of what you have to say, I like e-mails!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE reading your blog! I tend not to leave comments on here because I like to catch you when you're online, but I can do both if you'd like :)
Obviously, for me, you can never have enough detail in these posts. Not gonna lie, I like reading what you're up to and going "ohhhh I should look for that place/take that class/go on that trip next year." Being able to read about your experiences is helping me figure out what i'll need to know next year!
I think most of what I would really want to know (that you don't usually post about) are basic life things that I would hold off on and just ask you about at the end of your trip (since those are probably more personalized...i've got a list of questions for you already haha). So basically, keep up with what you're doing!

<3 and miss you!

Unknown said...

I love your blog almost as much as i love you! I think you should keep doing what you're doing but add a little more about the friends you made. I'd like to know a little more about them! Also, I LOVE the pictures. Keep up the good work ;-P

alex said...

I really enjoy reading your posts. They're never preachy or just a listing of things you did - you always feel like you're learning something. Vicarious living ftw.

Drifter B said...

I read 'em. But usually like a few days after you post...