22 January 2009

Goal achieved and time to explore

Finished my first Guinness last night! I went out to a pub called the Crane Bar with some friends. It was a pretty chill night, but my Guinness goal was achieved.

I think we're going to a Rugby game tomorrow evening and then taking a bus tour to Connemara on Saturday. We also were talking about having brunch together Sunday morning and decided on having a Brinner (breakfast, for dinner!) at my apartment around 3 p.m. on Sunday. So all day everyone is going to cook up a storm in their apartments and head here for a Brinner party! I think more than 20 people want to join in. It should be a good time.

I'll update again on Sunday about the weekend. And I register completely for courses on Monday so I'll be posting about them early next week.

~ Katie

P.S. If anyone would prefer to get e-mails of my blog posts I can add you to a list that will send them to you every time I update. Just leave a comment with your e-mail address.

3 comments:

Drifter B said...

Can we drink Guinness when you get back now?

Unknown said...

I hope lots of irish boys are coming over for brinner!

Anonymous said...

hey katie!

email address: chesteadman@gmail.com