16 April 2009

Home Sweet Ireland

Now I'm back in Galway, and it's nice to be "home." Ireland is a good home coming place. It's sort of comforting. After the hustle and bustle and chaos of the bug cities of Paris, Madrid and Barcelona Ireland is just calm and simple. There's nothing too extravagant about it, at least not in Galway. But it's cute and sweet and just a nice place to rest one's feet.

I have an essay due in a week and a half and three exams before I'm really done. About 4 more weeks left in Ireland and then back to America! That's SOOOOOOO weird. I think it's going to be a bit of a culture shock going home, less so than coming here. And while I miss my parents and friends back in the States it'll be really weird to leave. While there's so much waiting for me back "home," there's so much of this "home" that I don't want to leave behind.

But there's still time for me to enjoy being here and make every moment I have left count. And no matter what I'll never really leave cloudy, rainy, lovely Galway behind.

No comments: