10 April 2009

Quick Update

I love hostels with free internet!

The trip so far has been AMAZING. 100% perfect and just incredible. (besides a bit of bad weather today and possibly tomorrow in Barcelona)

I´m in Barcelona right now, and the trip so far has just been a whirlwind of sights, and sounds and events. I am in LOVE with Paris. It was my favorite place on this trip and I want to go back, like right now! I also liked seeing an old high school friend, Sam. We met underneath the Eiffel Tower. It was crazy!! Paris is my new favorite city; I loved everything about it.

I´ll be back Monday to post about all of my adventures! (and a few photos too, seeing as I´ve already taken about 600, 400 of which are from Paris.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lots of pictures! I want lots and lots of pictures!