02 April 2009

A Journey of A Thousand Miles Begins With One Step

I leave for Paris tomorrow!! So excited!! I'm traveling with my friend Andy, who is a fellow Penn Stater.

We'll get to Paris in around 5:30, grab dinner and maybe check out the Eiffel Tower lit up underneath the stars. Sunday we're doing a day day trip down to the beaches of Normandy. Sunday will be museums and Versailles and lots of wandering around. Monday and Tuesday will be more wandering. I can't wait to test out my possibly long forgotten French skills.

Tuesday night we're going to catch an overnight train to Madrid and stay there until Friday morning, and then to Barcelona until Monday morning when we fly back to Ireland. It's going to be an awesome ten days!

There will be lots of updates when I return!

[And I have a Twitter account, too. Which is kind of sad I admit. BUT I can text updates to it, so if you want to see where I am ... check it out!!]

http://twitter.com/ramonesgirl212

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have a fantastic spring break planned, I can't wait to hear all about it!

Drifter B said...

Go to the Paris catacombs!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catacombs_of_Paris